Nectar is seeking to recruit a highly-motivated HR Executive
to work closely with the HR & Quality Manager. The selected applicant will support the HR Department by leading the recruitment process, orienting new employees, preparing payroll and performing other HR related duties including:
- Update and maintain HR systems ensuring that all data is correct and up-to-date;
- Support the Manager in preparation of presentations, reports and correspondence as necessary;
- Organise training sessions and attend meetings;
- Handle employees’ queries;
- Keep abreast of HR-related government and EU funding and other incentives;
- Work out monthly payroll and update leave management;
- Carry out specific projects and research;
- Ensure all employees are adhering to the organisation’s policies and procedures;
- Be responsible for the day-to-day HR duties and update HR related documents;
- Act as the Secretary of the Nectar Social Committee;
- Actively participate in the organisation’s CSR activities;
- Any other duties assigned by the Manager from time to time.
This position calls for an enthusiastic individual who possesses a diploma in HR or a relevant qualification, good knowledge of employment law regulations, an advanced command of Microsoft Office and experience in recruitment. S/he must be an excellent communicator who demonstrates the ability to persuade and influence others and work independently and as part of a team towards agreed targets under minimal supervision. Training will be provided to the successful candidate.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and acknowledgement will be sent by email after the closing date. Nectar is an equal opportunity employer.
Kindly submit your application to us directly using the 'Apply Now'
About us: About us: In Greek mythology, nectar is considered a beverage of the gods, which conferred immortality on any mortal lucky enough to partake of it. This inspired the name of the company when, in 1991, Nectar Limited was established as a partnership with the aim of importing and distributing quality food and beverages across Malta and Gozo. Our Core Values Excellence in distribution - Nectar Group’s vision is to excel in distribution in order to be on the forefront of Malta’s importation and distribution industry within the food and beverage sector. Our team aspires to achieve this in a competitive and responsible manner not only by supplying superior quality products but by striving for excellence in maintaining best practices and care for society.