Job Vacancy: Hotel Accountant
The Paradise Bay Resort and Hotel, Malta, is looking to recruit a Hotel Accountant.
The selected candidate will form part of the Finance Team and will oversee the day-to-day finance operations of the Hotel. The selected candidate will be responsible for the preparation of Budgets, Management Accounts and Financial Statements, the compilation of Tax and VAT returns, oversee the billing process and manage receivables and payables. The selected candidate will work with the General Manager and report to the Managing Director.Requirements:
Kindly submit your application to us directly using the 'Apply Now' button. About us:
- Strong organisational skills with keen attention to detail
- Ability to prepare timely management reports and budgets.
- Knowledge of local tax and VAT.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel / Word) and experience with PMS like Opera, Room master, Protel, Visual One, Delphi, Sun Finance, Oracle Finance, SAP etc.
- Preference will be given to qualified accountants with work experience within the Hotel and Hospitality sector.
The Paradise Bay Resort Hotel, Malta is a popular four-star resort situated in the north of Malta overlooking the picturesque sister islands of Gozo and Comino, surrounded by the clear water of the Mediterranean.