Job Vacancy - Hospitality Executive
At ETI - Executive Training Institute based in St. Julians, Malta are looking to recruit a Hospitality Executive
to manage front of house, the social/leisure programme and all ground operations ensuring an exceptional service is offered to the ETI’s clients and trainees.
The duty hours are mainly daily hours from Monday to Friday, however, applicants may be required to work evenings and weekends. Job Requisites - The position calls for a smart individual;
- with strong interpersonal skills and an excellent knowledge of customer service,
- who must exhibit excellent knowledge of customer service,
- be fluent in both written and oral English,
- have a good range of administration skills,
- who is proficient with MS Office Applications.
Prior experience in the travel industry and hospitality sector is considered an asset.Kindly submit your application directly to us using the ‘Apply Now’ button. An immediate start is available for the right candidate.
ETI is an EFL (English as a Foreign Language) school in St.Julian’s, which specialises in the provision of language and communication training programmes aimed at adults and professionals.