Job Vacancy: Head of VIP
Our client is a leading online gaming company with over 40 years of collective experience in the high-stakes world of top global media. They are currently looking for a Head of VIP to join their team in Malta. The successful candidate will directly report to the COO.
Key Responsibilities:The Head of VIP is expected to:
The head of VIP is a key role in the company's vision to create a personalised support of the highest standard and to our most valuable players.
- Be responsible for key VIP players using a 360-degree approach to manage VIP to generate sustained revenue and develop a referral channel for new VIP Players.
- Be the first point of contact for managing referrals and escalations from the VIP Account Managers, proactively offering "advice & sourcing" solutions to ensure effective resolution.
- Monitor the Quality of Account Manager activities and engagements against VIP Quality and service benchmarks, ensuring adherence to processes and procedures.
- Meet or exceed pre-determined qualitative and quantitative targets and behavioural standards
- Assist and be an active part of the Account Manager Induction requirements, management and suitability assessment to pass probation.
- At least 4 years of experience as a VIP department manager.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven experience of working towards achieving individual and team targets.
- Ability to translate the business strategic goals, into activities to and to support them.
- Analytical and reporting skills using word, excel and power-point
- Second language is an advantage
- Being available as a referral point, with a Mobile device 24/7
- Great negotiation skills
- Ability to work closely with other departments across geographical boundaries.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send an updated version of their CV in MS Word format (your name in the filename) to David using the 'Apply Now' button.
Quad are a boutique Human Resources Consultancy offering an array of bespoke services including recruitment, HR Advisory, Training & Development, Payroll Services and Salary Benchmarking and Legal Advisory, amongst others.