Job Vacancy: Group Accountant
The client is a private company holding investments in its subsidiaries which carry out oil exploration operations/activities. They are currently looking to recruit a Group Accountant who will be based in their Head office based in Malta.
- Assisting in the preparation of consolidated financial statements in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Preparation of statutory financial statements in accordance with IFRS
- Assisting in analysis and preparation of monthly/quarterly financial and management data reporting packages, budgets of subsidiaries and other related correspondence
- Assisting the Group’s external auditors with periodic audits of consolidated financial statements
- Providing support to the Group’s subsidiaries on questions related to the preparation of reporting packages and IFRS related matters
- Contributing to the enhancement of quality, efficiency and effectiveness of group financial reporting processes as well as to the implementation of improvement initiatives
- Supporting the identification, reduction and prevention of errors and irregularities
- Various ad-hoc involvements in group-wide coordination tasks
- ACCA (can be in progress) / Bachelor’s or higher accounting degree from a reputable university
- Experience in consolidation accounting
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Capable of working independently and in a team, and taking initiative when appropriate
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience in the preparation of income tax returns will also be considered an asset
- Flexible and able to work under pressure
- Be meticulous and have an eye for detail
- Proficiency in English is a prerequisite
- Knowledge of the Russian language will be considered as an asset
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send CV in MS Word format (your name in the file name) to Antoaneta using the 'Apply Now' button.
Quad are a boutique Human Resources Consultancy offering an array of bespoke services including recruitment, HR Advisory, Training & Development, Payroll Services and Salary Benchmarking and Legal Advisory, amongst others.