A Fund Accountant position is available with a leading fund administrator, an industry which is growing rapidly.
As a Fund Accountant, you will be part of a team and will be reporting to the Head of Department.
- The NAV calculations on a daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly basis depending;
- Reporting of a number of collective investment schemes;
- Daily administration duties in relation to funds where required
- Establishing and maintaining a strong relationship with clients and assisting with their day to day requests
- Day to day operational requirements of the department.
- This role will initially be on a one year definite contract which will then be converted to an indefinite contract.
Education & Experience
- You must be in possession of a degree in banking and finance or be fully qualified Accountant
- Previous experience in local fund administration or fund accounting will be considered an asset
- Fresh graduates with an interest in fund accounting may also be considered
- You must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Being a team player whilst also having the ability to work independently
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Excellent communication skills in Maltese and English are a requirement for the role