A vacancy for a Financial Controller with remittance or payments experience has arisen.
As Financial Controller you shall be responsible for:
- the preparation and review of monthly financial statements;
- monthly payroll reporting and submission of reports to government entities;
- ensuring timely submission to the VAT Department, the MFSA and the Central Bank of Malta;
- supervise and ensure all financial regulatory requirements within the EU jurisdiction of the group;
- review and approve credit documentation.
Education & Experience
- You shall be fully qualified with at least 3 years of postgraduate experience.
- You shall have had significant exposure to business administration.
- Previous experience working in payments and / or in money remittance is essential for this role.
- You shall be highly meticulous yet flexible to the needs of the business.
- The ability to multi task and work under pressure is essential.
- The successful candidate shall possess strong critical thinking and analytical skills and shall be capable of assisting in strategy implementation.