A vacancy has arisen for the post of a Finance Manager
within the group. Reporting to the Group Head of Food Business, the selected candidate will be responsible for the preparation and distribution of appropriate ﬁnancial reports as well as provide high-quality advice, information analysis and interpretation to budget holders to underpin eﬀective decision making, meaningful performance management and meet statutory requirements.The selected candidate will be required to:
The selected candidate will:
- Prepare budgets, and accurate management accounts within strict deadlines and in accordance with accounting principles and tax regulations;
- In liaison with relevant management, analyse ﬁnancial results, monitor/report performance compared to budgets and historical data to provide insight into the company’s operations and business plans;
- Recommend improvements in business processes and workﬂows;
- Establish procedures to mitigate ﬁnancial risks, maintain proper records and ensure adequate ﬁnancial controls;
- Actively contribute to the audit process;
- Be the liaison of HR and IT functions with the respective department.
- Hold a relevant qualiﬁcation in accounting;
- Have relevant experience in a ﬁnance-related environment;
- Display strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills;
- Be self-motivated, show initiative and capable of working independently within challenging environments, while practising high ethical standards at all times;
- Possess ability to lead and build eﬀective working relationships with ﬁnance colleagues and management teams;
Be able to inﬂuence and motivate the team in the implementation of plans for radical change and process improvement.
Kindly submit your application to us directly using the 'Apply Now'
button. An immediate start is available to the right candidate.About us:
Quintano Foods Ltd., a subsidiary company of Simonds Farsons Cisk plc, has a strong brand portfolio that brings together some of the ﬁnest world-renowned household names in the dairy, grocery, confectionery and service sectors.