Job Vacancy: Finance Manager
Fly Comlux Ltd a member of Comlux The Aviation Group is one of the leaders in VIP aircraft management and charter services operating globally with the highest standards of safety and quality. To support our Finance Department we are looking for a Finance Manager to work in our office in Malta. The Finance Manager will report directly to the Head of Finance and will be located in the Malta office.
Outline of Responsibilities:
- Working in a professional, international environment the Finance Manager’s responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of management accounts and financial reporting
- Management of the audit process and liaising with auditors
- Compilation of monthly KPI’s
- Cash flow forecasting and management
- Preparation of VAT and other statutory returns
- Suppliers Management and Internal Controls
The successful candidate shall have:
- A CPA qualification with a minimum of 2 years work experience in a similar role
- Good people management skills and aptitude to work in a team
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Professional Initiative and ability to meet deadlines
Knowledge of Navision will also be considered an asset.
Kindly submit your application to us directly using the 'Apply Now' button. About us:
Comlux is one of the leaders in business aviation operating worldwide with the highest standards of safety and quality.
In addition to its dedicated VIP flight service program by OneAbove, Comlux offers a comprehensive set of services to VIP customers who wish to have their own aircraft, managed personally and professionally. This includes aircraft management, sales and acquisitions, cabin design and completion and maintenance and engineering services.