A Finance and Operations Officer position is available with a leading reputable IT company providing payment solutions to a number of clients.
As a Finance and Operations Officer, you will be part of a team and will be reporting to the Financial Operations Manager.
- Daily book-keeping duties including maintaining of the general ledgers
- Settlements reconciliations and Settlement processing
- Client reporting and statements
- Reconciliation of client balances
- Assisting the team with preparing monthly client fund bank entries and month-end journals
- Monitoring and handling of client deposits accordingly
- Handling disputes, charge backs, settlements, and fraud monitoring
- Preparing financial reports as may be requested
Education & Experience
- The ideal candidate will be in possession of a Bachelor degree in Business and Computing, Accounting, Finance, or equivalent
- Previous experience in a similar role within finance and payments locally will be considered an asset.
- You must be conversant and have a strong interest in both IT and Finance.
- Previous experience with databases and SQL will be considered an asset.
- Analytical skills for investigation
- Advanced Excel skills
- Being a highly organised individual capable of working in a dynamic environment
- A keen eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills in English are required