We are looking for Part Time candidates who have a genuine passion for hospitality to join our food & beverage team. Communication levels must be of the highest standard, fluent English and Italian essential. A consistent positive, energetic can-do-attitude will be imperative for the successful candidate. Responsibilities
- Welcome and attend to Guests.
- Interacting with customers.
- Checking customers’ identification and confirming their hotel residency status.
- Staying guest focused and nurturing an excellent guest experience.
- Observes guests and ensure their satisfaction.
- Promptly respond to guests with any additional request.
- Complying with all food & beverage regulations.
- Performing basic cleaning tasks and setting up of tables
- Good knowledge of Food and Beverage.
- A good approach to teamwork.
- Excellent personal presentation.
- Excellent command of English and Italian; knowledge of a third language will be considered a plus.
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
- Flexible and adaptable
- Previous guest-oriented experience in the hospitality industry will be considered an asset.
- Relevant F&B training certificate.
Kindly forward you application to us using the Apply Now
About us:With a sophisticated blend of contemporary style and modern flair,the Hotel Valentina is luxuriously finished superior boutique hotel. The Hotel is situated in the renowned area of St. Julian’s, Malta's entertainment hub, and just minutes away from the national casino, public beaches, night clubs and restaurants, yet it is situated in a quiet residential area.