Job Vacancy: Environmental Health & Safety Coordinator
The selected candidate will be required to coordinate with the company’s management on facility deficiencies and monthly safety inspections. S/he will also be required to provide daily guidance and direction in EHS programs at the employee/supervisor level to ensure a common and effective approach.
Duties will include:
- Providing advice, assisting, and auditing line management to ensure that effective EHS is implemented and working;
- Practicing safe working techniques and re-enforcing the safety policies and procedures as set out by the Company;
- Ensuring that contractor personnel working on the property are in compliance with the company’s policies and safety requirements;
- Coordinating regulatory programs and their applications and supporting the compliance process;
- Reviewing accidents and incidents which occur in the area of responsibility and conducting field audits, reporting and managing the corrective actions;
- Managing Team Base Risk Assessments and the process and regularly conducting training needs analysis;
- Performing and contributing to the Site Training Plans by conducting employee operations, emergency response training, and coordination of modular training programs for the operation;
- Assisting with maintaining the Site Preparedness and Emergency Plans and Procedures.
The successful applicant must:
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position;
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills in both Maltese and English languages;
- Have strong organisational and interpersonal skills;
- Be a team player and must be able to build and maintain relationships both internally and externally;
- Be flexible to change and open to constructive feedback.
Applicants in possession of a Diploma or Nebosh Certification will be given preference.
All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence.
Kindly submit your application using the Apply Now button.
Triple 3 Group – Recruitment solutions is Malta’s premier boutique recruitment firm. Our team have a wealth of experience within the Recruitment arena both locally and on an international basis, working with our clients and candidates worldwide. By developing close-working relationships in the spirit of partnership, our team is able to fully understand and appreciate our clients’ and candidates aims and ambitions.
Triple 3 Group – Recruitment Solutions mission is to inspire individuals looking for job opportunities and organizations to work more effectively and efficiently when engaging talent. We understand that an ineffective and inefficient service costs our clients time and money and can also bear a heavy price on our candidate’s careers. We are working with some of Malta’s largest companies in Pharma, Healthcare, IT, Financial, Aviation and Telecommunications as well as with smaller start-up companies who are currently hiring in Malta,
Europe and the Middle East. Our Business Development team is dedicated to finding fresh opportunities for candidates who are already working in Malta or who would like to relocate. Triple 3 Group does not only offer recruitment services but also payroll solutions to all clients. If you are looking for job opportunities in Malta then make sure to get in touch with Malta’s most innovative recruitment agency.