Job Vacancy: Draughtsman ME Architects is seeking to recruit a Draughtsman to work within a dynamic environment, to work on a range of exciting projects. CAD Draftsman Main Duties/Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate should:
- Operate Autocad/SDS2 detailing software to create based on given specifications and calculations drawings for Commercial and Residential projects
- Update existing drawings or make modification to current drawings in use
- Work from rough sketches and specifications created by engineers and architects
- Prepare multiple versions of designs for review by engineers and architects
- Specify dimensions, materials, and procedures for new projects
- Work under the supervision of architects or engineers
- Hardworking individual
- Excellent Knowledge in AutoCAD software ,
- Eye for details
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
Kindly submit your application directly to us using the ‘Apply Now’ button. An immediate start is available for the right candidate.
ME is a full-service architecture firm which specialises in taking ownership of every project and overseeing it from a casual chat to the finished product. We work closely with every client, make ourselves constantly available, and look for creative solutions at every turn.
Inspiration comes from unexpected sources and we find that working this way leaves a wider door for ideas to enter. We love working with new materials or proposing familiar ones in unfamiliar ways. Our young team is always looking for new techniques and ideas which could be the centrepiece of our next project or just a glorious detail.
We are a varied group of architects with different talents and interests, so we apply ourselves to stages of the process according to what we’re best at. Once a project starts it’s impossible to confine where or when it will need attention.