Our client an online leading company is looking for a Director of Platform Engineering to join their dynamic and growing team.
- Leading significant, geographically dispersed, product executives to deliver results that will differentiate the performance of the business
- Managing a business going through change to service increasing amount of complexity; more channels, devices, brands, technologies, and rapidly changing customer requirements
- Building new products and champion customer centric innovation in product verticals; understand product gaps in new and developing markets.
- Demonstrating excellent people skills with an ability to influence others and form strong relationships, in order to take product engineering division to the next level
- Hire, continuously develop and manage product engineering teams to be world class
- Comfortable and capable of building strong relationships across the organisation – partnering with the teams – to deliver results
- Deliver continuous product development, not just “hit-and-run” project based development. Commercial bias to thinking. Being able to translate business strategies into action
- Strong focus on quality, efficiency and productivity improvements. The function is not broken – this is about driving / delivering improvements
- Leading a geographically diverse team, optimize the international structure, including organisation re-design
- A minimum 10 years’ relevant product engineering management experience
- Experience in gaming industry
- Strong understanding of (and deliverer through) agile methodologies
- Experience from product engineering of multiple product streams in a complex business
- Understanding of the key business drivers within online business
- Experience from an international environment would be an advantage.
- Experience leading a Senior team of Senior Managers and/or Director levels
- Demonstrates an understanding of the elements of great product and design. Has the attention to detail to drive excellence in product making and efficient engineering Structured, processed.
- Should be passionate, with world class drive and ambition and value first class execution in everything he/she does
- Independent minded, able to work autonomously
- Embodies professionalism and integrity
- Collegiate and co-operative; flexibility and openness to others’ point of view
- Exudes a passion for the engineering function that is inspiring to the direct team, and builds significant confidence in the wider organisation.
- One who can energize people and teams, and make cross-functional cooperation happe
- Creative, agile and quick thinker
- Consistently enhances performance by doing things that are unique and leading edge
If you'd like to apply for this role, please send your CV in MS Word format (your name in the file name) to Carmen by using the 'Apply Now' button.
Quad are a boutique Human Resources Consultancy offering an array of bespoke services including recruitment, HR Advisory, Training & Development, Payroll Services and Salary Bench marking and Legal Advisory, amongst others.