Job Vacancy: Demi Chef De Partie
Corinthia Hotel, St. George's Bay are looking to recruit a Demi Chef De Partie.
The selected candidate will report directly to the Executive Chef and will support the Hotel’s kitchen department operation and production. The candidate is expected to:
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a flair for the art of culinary production whilst maintaining the highest quality standards at all times
- Prepare relevant mise-en-plus, prepare & produce à la carte dishes to specific recipes & methods
- Maintain set & established hygiene practices to comply with HACCP requirements
- Be able to work independently, with own initiative and interact with confidence and ease at all levels
- Portray a professional disposition
- Be able to work in a dynamic environment, be self-motivated and able to handle pressure
- Have a valid Food Licence & HACCP Certification
- Have an eye for detail
- Ideally, hold an ITS Food Preparation & Production Diploma or equivalent
Kindly submit your application to us directly using the 'Apply Now'
button. An immediate start is available for the right candidate.About us:
Corinthia is a collection of hotels founded by the Pisani family of Malta in 1962. We are a family-inspired business, whose timeless family values underpin the Spirit of Corinthia. We like to treat and look after guests as if we were welcoming them back home. We also support and positively encourage one another so that our hotel teams around the world enjoy their work in an inspired yet warmly-spirited fashion. As a hotel business, we focus on giving honest, discreet service. We see ourselves as leading craftsmen in the world of hospitality, valuing authenticity, passion, precision and understanding in all we do. Each of the hotels and resorts we have created, in some of the most exciting places in the world, is a tribute to local architecture and cultural traditions.