Job Vacancy: Data Warehouse Developer
Information Systems Limited are looking to recruit a Data Warehouse Developer.
Forming part of a young and dynamic technical team you will be expected to analyse, create and review new modern ETL and ELT processes using best practices, latest technologies and multi-layered platforms. You will also have the opportunity to advance in your career and aid the team towards more success and achievements. The Role Involves the following duties & responsibilities:
Qualifications & Experience:
- Consolidate and optimise available data warehouse infrastructure.
- Design and implement ETL procedures for movement of data from both internal and external sources; as well as ensure data is verified and quality is checked.
- Design and implement ETL processes and data architecture to ensure proper functioning of analytics lad, as well as client’s or third-party’s reporting environments and dashboards.
- In partnership with our technical architect, you will help in setting the direction for the analytics and business intelligence platform architecture for clients, including internal and third-party clients for our technology practice.
- Collaborate with business and technology stakeholders in ensuring data warehouse architecture development and utilization.
- Carry out monitoring, tuning, and database performance analysis.
- Perform the design and extension of data marts, meta data, and data models.
- Ensure all data warehouse architecture codes are maintained in a version control system.
Additional knowledge and experience which will be considered an advantage:
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in an analytical related field, including information technology, science, and engineering discipline.
- Three to five years or more experience performing data warehouse architecture development and management.
- Demonstrate remarkable experience with technologies such as SQL Server 2008, as well as with newer ones like SSIS and stored procedures.
- Exceptional experience developing codes, testing for quality assurance, administering RDBMS, and monitoring of database.
- High proficiency in dimensional modelling techniques and their applications.
- Strong analytical, consultative, and communication skills; as well as the ability to make good judgment and work with both technical and business personnel.
- Working experience with reporting and analytical tools.
- Working knowledge of SAAS and R code used in data processing and modelling tasks.
- Knowledge of Hadoop and other “big data” technologies.
- Familiarisation with each layer in a Stack Architecture from application architecture and system infrastructure points of view.
- Knowledgeable about Domain Driven approach (DDD).
What makes this role so interesting?
- Hardworking, ability to consistently deliver technology projects on time, on budget with high-quality results and satisfied clients.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects/clients simultaneously.
- Insanely curious and energetic about the future of Business Analytics.
- Strong written and oral communication skills to a variety of audiences at different levels and with different backgrounds.
- Demonstrates accountability; owns outcomes and results, prioritises tasks, and consistently meets deadlines.
- Thrives on learning and learns quickly. Dedicated to self-improvement and professional development. Takes advantage of various resources to self-educate.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision. Equally skilled at working collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills. Curious and adept at researching project-related issues and challenges.
Salary & Other Info:
- You will be working on latest analytical platforms using hybrid technologies
- We offer careers not jobs.
- Ongoing training and a structured appraisal system ensure people can grow professionally.
- You will form part of a multi-cultural team of young, energetic & dynamic people.
- The opportunity to learn the business processes involved.
- Remuneration will be commensurate with experience.
- We are based in Msida area.
- This is a full-time job.
- Open to EU citizens.
Kindly submit your application to us directly using the ‘Apply now’
button. An immediate start is available for the right candidate.
About us:Information Systems Ltd founded in 1994, our mission is to provide the most comprehensive, cost-effective and innovative business software solutions through a synergy of expertise and knowledge.We are committed to deliver the highest level of value to our customers and to provide a dynamic and challenging environment for all our employees.The group now employs over 65 professionals, and services over 600 customers both locally and overseas and is ISO 9001 certified.