Job Vacancy: Full-Time Customer Service Representative
Do you want to work in a fun, friendly environment? Do you like interacting with people? Do want to work in a relaxed atmosphere and be a part of a great team?Join us at Software Projects as a Customer Service Agent, working on a Night, Night, Rest, Off basis consisting of 12-hour shifts
- Be friendly and energetic
- A good command of English is a must
- Be customer oriented and have great customer care skills
- Be able to identify customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and follow up to ensure resolution
- Be able to work on own initiative
- Have Call Centre experience
- Knowledge of MS
(Knowledge of Spanish will be considered an asset but is not a must)
Kindly submit your application to us using the 'Apply Now'
button. An immediate start is availableAbout us:
Software Projects is a global online retailer, selling software products, eBooks and software services globally.
Established in 2003
, Software Projects got started as a full-service web development agency, focusing on services to build, manage and grow online businesses. The company grew rapidly and expanded into multiple verticals.
, Software Projects became a SaaS (Software As A Service) vendor, providing a unified platform that featured CRM, Shopping cart, Helpdesk, Email Marketing, Affiliate Management and Analytics all rolled into one.
, Software Projects pivoted its business, re-inventing itself as a global online retailer, offering software products, ebooks and software services.