Job Vacancy: Customer Care Representative
This role involves the comprehensive and holistic management of an online shipping client portal.
This involves handling all related correspondence and communication, liaising with foreign agents, maintaining the online portal, following deliveries from our stores, collecting and preparing documents for Customs Clearance, the satisfactory delivery of goods to clients. The role also includes the processing related paperwork, statistics, client feedback and reporting. The position requires a person who enjoys assisting customers, answering requests and queries whilst also providing clients with a logistic solution.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• To reply and service all the respective e-mails relating to SLC while giving full support on the service over the phone
• To liaise with all foreign agents regarding SLC shipments
• To check the online status of the SLC consignments at agents and change as necessary if not updated
• To change the respective status of SLC shipments when these arrive at the Malta hub
• To liaise with Hal Far and the office reception regarding deliveries
• To issue and follow up surveys to clients and pass on the respective feedback to the Company
• To issue SLC monthly commission reports per agent and pass same to Accounts
• To manage, follow up and service the SLC Facebook page
• To issue any marine cargo insurance policies as the need arises
• To fully coordinate with overseas agents regarding import shipments
• To check all, import consignments, follow them up and give respective feedback to clients
Job Requirements for this position
• Minimum A level standard of education
• Highly computer proficient
• Knowledge of Facebook page maintenance
• Be mature, patient and responsible
• Must have excellent Social and Verbal Intelligence, Customer Care and Communication skills
• Must have previous experience of working in a dynamic Customer Care environment or in a Call Centre
• Be fluent in both written and spoken English and Maltese
• Must be a very organised person and able to work under pressure
• Applicants with previous experience in shipping, freight, import and export, transportation or logistics will be preferred.
Kindly forward your application to us using the Apply Now button - An immediate Start is available for the right candidate
Triple 3 Group – Recruitment solutions is Malta’s premier boutique recruitment firm. Our team have a wealth of experience within the Recruitment arena both locally and on an international basis, working with our clients and candidates worldwide. By developing close-working relationships in the spirit of partnership, our team is able to fully understand and appreciate our clients’ and candidates aims and ambitions.
Triple 3 Group – Recruitment Solutions mission is to inspire individuals looking for job opportunities and organizations to work more effectively and efficiently when engaging talent. We understand that an ineffective and inefficient service costs our clients time and money and can also bear a heavy price on our candidate’s careers. We are working with some of Malta’s largest companies in Pharma, Healthcare, IT, Financial, Aviation and Telecommunications as well as with smaller start-up companies who are currently hiring in Malta, Europe and the Middle East.
Our Business Development team is dedicated to finding fresh opportunities for candidates who are already working in Malta or who would like to relocate. Triple 3 Group does not only offer recruitment services but also payroll solutions to all clients. If you are looking for job opportunities in Malta then make sure to get in touch with Malta’s most innovative recruitment agency.