Job Vacancy: Corporate & Trust Administrator
The successful candidate will receive training initially by the Corporate Manager and will be expected to work autonomously under the direct supervision of the Corporate Manager. The role will include the following tasks:
- Organisation of a portfolio of companies and trusts, including the preparation of minutes and annual returns.
- Maintenance of minute books either in physical files or electronic files.
- Drafting agenda/minutes/resolutions/proxies in relation to Annual General Meetings and other meetings
- Drafting minutes/resolutions in relation to Shareholders and Directors meetings i.e. opening of bank accounts, resigning/appointing directors and officers.
- Preparation of other legal documents i.e. Certificate of Incumbency, Certified Resolutions, Secretary’s Certificates, Agreements.
- Preparation of Annual Returns.
- Drafting letters/emails/faxes to clients.
- Managing of due diligence and compliance records for clients’ companies.
- Managing and organizing filing systems both physical and electronic.
- Income and fee collection.
- Recording billable time.
Relevant experience (which is preferably but not essential) would include the following:
- Self motivated with the ability to work autonomously and self-organize the work-flow.
- Some knowledge and understanding of Company law and corporate legal procedures.
- Ability to comprehend and apply Company legislation from various jurisdictions.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral in English.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage deadlines.
- Acute time management skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Good computer skills including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Accurate typing skills and a good attention to detail.
- Administrative roles within a law firm (preferably corporate department) i.e. legal secretary
- Corporate administrator within a bank, trust, corporate or accountancy office;
- Compliance administrator within a bank, law firm or large company;
- Successful completion of a law degree or similar.
Kindly forward you application to us using the Apply Now
About us: Muovo is a leading employment agency in Malta that specialises in providing recruitment services in the ICT, i-gaming and finance sectors on a local and international basis. Since its inception in 2007, Muovo has established an extensive client portfolio, as well as a large candidate database. Muovo offers a wide range of services, including outsourcing and leasing, temporary and permanent staffing, executive search, payroll management, training, staff development, and outplacements.