Job Vacancy: Corporate Administrator
Our client is an accountancy and auditing firm specialising in tax advisory and corporate services. They are currently looking for a Corporate Administrator to join their growing team.
- Assisting with incorporation of companies and Paralegal work
- Conducting Know-Your-Client and due diligence processes
- Reviewing and assessing relevant legal documentation and advice provided by third parties
- Liaising with external advisors
- Liaising with respective authorities
- Communication with clients
- Ensuring compliance of client portfolio with applicable rules and regulation
- Opening of bank accounts and managing communication with banks
- Residence applications
- Good command of Microsoft Office
- Proactive and willing to take ownership of processes with attention to detail
- High degree of communication skills, verbal and written with the ability to communicate externally and internally at all levels
- Previous experience in similar roles within the financial services industry would be considered an asset
- B.Com qualification would be considered an asset.
Interested applicants should send their CV in MS Word format to Daniela using the Apply Now button
Quad consultancy are a boutique Human Resources Consultancy offering an array of bespoke services including recruitment, HR Advisory, Training & Development, Payroll Services and Salary Bench marking and Legal Advisory, amongst others.