Job Vacancy: Client Services Officer
Our client offers life insurance, pension and investment administration services with offices based locally and globally. The multi-cultural team works within a dynamic and flexible environment. They are currently looking for a Client Services Officer to join their Service Delivery Team. Forming part of a team and reporting to the Service Delivery Manager, this position focuses on daily processing of documentation from various external clients, advisors and vendors and providing high quality service to achieve maximum customer satisfaction within the parameters of the specified Service Level Agreements.
- Processing documents effectively and in a timely manner as dictated by Service Level Agreements and internal requirements
- Ensuring that the process or documentation is compliant with applicable rules, policies, or other requirements
- Verify that all information received is in good order by performing required quality control checks
- Be responsible for filing and data inputting as required by external customers
- Prepare reports as required
- Assist co-workers during peak volumes and on special projects
- Complete any other responsibilities, as assigned
- Have one year experience in a similar post within a corporate environment
- Have an A ‘level standard of education
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Have polished communication skills to be able to deal with customers and employees alike
- Be willing to work on shift basis, from 07.00 to 23.00
If you'd like to apply for this role, please send your CV in MS Word format to Daniela using the Apply Now button
Quad consultancy is a boutique Human Resources Consultancy offering an array of bespoke services including recruitment, HR Advisory, Training & Development, Payroll Services and Salary Bench marking and Legal Advisory, amongst others.