Job Vacancy: Business Analyst
Our client, an International Insurance and Services Company Ltd, is seeking an experienced Business Analyst to join their team of highly reputable professionals. Our client is a holding company offering various administrative services to its subsidiaries.
The ideal candidate should be a strong, creative and dynamic individual with the ability to drive the vision and challenge status-quo.Responsibilities:
- Understand and assist with formulating the business case and client needs
- Organisation of workshops with the relevant departments
- Perform Gap Analysis and quality assurance
- Drafting of detailed functional and technical specifications
- Definition and follow-up of the action plan
- Present to committees, executives
- Work closely with the project manager, and the functional teams
- Process and Ways of Working (Aid the process in improving efficiency)
- Implement advanced strategies for gathering, reviewing and analysing requirement
- Produce process maps and system flow diagrams
- Conduct detailed business analysis to document processes, identify opportunities for improvement
- Define and document business requirements based on extensive interviews and research
- Evaluate potential software solutions, including off-the-shelf and open source components
- Coordinate requirements walk-through and sign-offs, verifying with user representatives/stakeholders that use cases and process models accurately portray specific business needs.
- 3 years of experience in business analysis ( ideally in the Information Technology sector)
- Highest level of communication, information sharing & transparency
- Strong change management skills, innovation, and operational excellence
- Ability to explain complex things in a simple and understandable way
- Excellent language and diagramming skills
- Relevant academic background - Degree in Business & Computing or a similarly recognised qualification.
Kindly submit your application directly to us using the ‘Apply Now’ button.
GRS Global Recruitment Solutions is the leading international recruitment and payroll consultancy specialising in the provision of human capital resourcing solutions. Managing a range of career opportunities in Malta, for clients and candidates alike, we mix our Malta team’s unrivaled expertise, specific industry knowledge and extensive network with an extensive candidate database giving our clients access to the best human capital and talent.