An Associate job is currently available with a well established law firm.
As an Associate you shall:
- work on a number of different fields in the corporate and financial regulatory sector, including but not limited to setting up collective investment schemes, investment service providers and other financial services entities;
- be actively involved in company structuring and restructuring as well as providing clients with corporate structuring and tax advice as well as assisting client with residency applications;
- draft and vetting of corporate and commercial documentations keeping in mind client needs;
- follow up and liaise effectively with the regulatory authorities.
Education & Experience
- You shall be fully qualified and warranted under Maltese or at least with experience working within the local corporate and financial services industry.
- Although preference will be given to lawyers with a few years of experience, fresh graduates in law are encouraged to apply.
- You shall have an excellent command of the English language and be highly proficient in Microsoft office;
- Excellent interpersonal skills both internally and with clients together with the ability to work on your own initiative.
- Ensuring that client needs are seen to at the highest level of quality to maintain client satisfaction