The Assistant Executive Project Coordinator
is responsible for coordinating all administrative aspects of ongoing projects within the company. We are seeking an individual who is work task orientated and who stops at nothing until they achieve positive results. This broad and overarching position will allow to experience multiple facets of our fashion and accessory, cosmetics and service businesses. You will be the go-to person for our top executives and must maintain high standards of organization and dedication to this fast paced and demanding role.Your duties will be to
- Communicate and coordinate with vendors & suppliers product delivery, payment terms and general relations.
- Liaise with different executives regarding overall project strategy and then execute their demands.
- Formulate budgets, product costings, component development.
- Evaluate and anticipate the economical and operational aspect and consequences of executive directed strategy in all projects and report.
- Keep up with internal invoicing and inventory system as well us updating our company CRM in a proactive manner and working directly with our accounting department to insure systems are in sync.
- Monitor all relevant processes and insure that all projects are being constantly reviewed and updated.
- Be dedicated and available at different working hours when executives are traveling.
- Work on weekend days upon request is a requirement.
- Service and customer oriented, you have a sound knowledge of the world of vendor and client relations thanks to a previous experience in a position where the quality of service was your number one priority.
- Solution-oriented, you are able to prioritize and work in a team.
- Excellent ability to manage delicate situations with diplomacy and empathy, whilst maintaining and understanding of how best to protect our bottom line.
- Very good communication skills.
- Able to cope with heavy workload.
- Previous project management experience.
- Fluent in English & other languages are welcome, especially French and Italian.
- Very Good IT skills (MS Office, web, inventory management systems, project management programs).
- Capable of working alone in office for extended periods and using electronic means (video conference) to communicate with superiors whilst they are traveling.
You are an EU/EEC/EFTA national or under benefit of a valid EU resident permit with the provision of being able to work within the EU territory. You are computer literate. Furthermore, you are meticulous with a distinctive team spirit, flexible and have excellent social skills. You are willing to work on a shift basis if required, including nights and weekends depending on the schedule of our executive team. You have a very good grasp, a quick and precise approach to work and are able to work under pressure, you are a reliable and
Kindly submit your application to us using the 'Apply Now' button. An immediate start awaits the right candidate
FORBIDDEN CITY IS AN INVITATION ONLY BRAND, OPERATING IN 22 COUNTRIES ACROSS DIFFERENT BUSINESS UNITS INCLUDING: • PRIVATE COUTURE SALES • HOSPITALITY & AVIATION SALES • CORPORATE GIFTING • SKINCARE SALES • BESPOKE LIFESTYLE TRAVEL AGENCY. HEADQUARTERS: GENEVA, SWITZERLAND FORBIDDEN CITY (SUISSE) SA