Job Vacancy: Affiliate Manager (for an affiliate marketing business)Your profile:
- Two years’ experience as Affiliate Manager or similar
- Result-oriented and self-reliant
- Loyalty and Integrity are important values to you
- This role requires strong negotiating skills with a strategic and analytical approach to monitoring and improving results.
- You will maintain a good working relationship with our several affiliate programmes (e.g. bet365, Betway, BetVictor, Tipico, bwin, William Hill) to negotiate better conditions
- In addition, you will sell rankings on websites for a fixed monthly fee
- You will also need to check the conversion rate from different affiliate links (e.g. check landing page vs. homepage), keeping them updated and subscribe to new affiliate programs
- Furthermore, you will negotiate contracts, which protect the company from elliptical terms and conditions of the provider, including constant amendments
Location: St. Julian’s in Malta
- A competitive fixed salary and a bonus/commission, when you hit your targets
- A healthy working environment with good opportunities for progression
- Motivated colleagues and good communication channels
- Flexible working hours
- Individual arrangement of your personal working environment including choice of work devices (PC or Mac)
- Annual budget of € 1,500 to visit conferences
- When at the office: free drinks, coffee, fruit and snacks
- Free gym membership
- Help with relocation, assistance in searching for accommodation, ID card application etc. in Malta (we aim to make your start as plain sailing as possible)
- The office is centrally located, in a sunny penthouse with sea view and huge terrace in St Julian’s – one of the busiest places in Malta
- Improve your lifestyle: work where others only go on vacation
- English is the 2nd official language and the official business language in Malta
- Say goodbye to bad weather: work near the sea
(Malta has more than 300 sunny days per year)
- Noticeably higher take-home income – social security contributions are only 10% from gross salary and there is a low income tax (ca. 20% - max. 35%)
- Travel expenses will be covered by us for your personal interview on the island (flight, taxi & hotel) including a day tour to discover Malta
We are looking forward to receiving your detailed application, including salary requirements and your earliest available starting date. Please send your documents by using the 'Apply Now'
An immediate start is available to the right candidate.
About us:Web International Services Ltd. is an Online Marketing Company situated in Malta which acquires new clients (via affiliate Marketing) for iGaming companies and financial services. We develop bespoke content and comparison websites with the objective sourcing new clients within the clients target market.We have been working in this field since 2006. Our websites are well established with proven stability. Our team currently consists of 6 people and one intern. Also, Web International Services Ltd. is co-operating with around 10 freelancers, to work for example on new content and to ensure there is always sufficient work capacity to fulfill adhoc demand.