Job Vacancy: Accounts Receivable Team Leader
Key duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Planning, organising and scheduling daily AR operations and procedures
- Ensuring that deadlines and targets are being adhered to
- Supporting Management by providing timely and accurate information about accounts and payment standing
- Reporting and monitoring any deviation from the outlined credit standards by customers
- Leading, managing and motivating team members
The ideal candidate will:
- Experience in a credit control environment will be considered as an asset
- Prior working experience in an Accounts Receivable role and knowledge of SAP accounting system will be considered an asset
- 3-5 years of prior experience in an office environment
- Advanced level of education qualifications in accountancy will be considered as an asset
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, which are key to this role
- Be able to remain calm and composed when faced with high-pressure situations
- Be able to maintain a very high level of customer service
Kindly submit your application to us by using the 'Apply Now'
An immediate start is available to the right candidate.
About us:FTIAS forms part of a multi-national organisation, FTI Touristik Group, which operates in the travel industry with its headquarters based in Munich, Germany. FTIAS offers a wide range of back-office services to the parent company including accounts payable services through the processing of supplier invoices, the management of supplier relations, and account maintenance. In addition, FTIAS also offers book-keeping and reporting services, technology as well as training services to the subsidiaries and third parties.