REED Specialist Recruitment is seeking to recruit a full-time Accountant
to manage an already existing Accounts Team.
Candidates must be highly motivated and ready to work in a dynamic atmosphere, as well as meeting the challenges of a rewarding job. Key responsibilities:
- Preparing monthly management accounts up to audit stage
- Preparing VAT and other company statutory returns
- Preparing bank, suppliers, and any other reconciliations that may be required
- Preparing payroll reconciliation, posting and any follow up necessary in this regard
- Generating other financial reports
- Assisting in the completion of month-end accounting reports
- Monitoring and giving a helping hand in improving all company internal controls
- Supporting the company in other roles that might arise
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Have practical experience on technical consolidations including intercompany reconciliations, non-controlling interests and other aspects surrounding acquisition accounting
- Be able to manage a team in conjunction with the financial controller to achieve reporting timelines of both an internal and external nature
- Be in possession of a University Degree in Accountancy, or in the final stages of obtaining an ACCA qualification or similar
If you have got what it takes for this job, we would like to hear from you!
Kindly submit your application to us directly using the 'Apply Now'
Reed Specialist Recruitment is a specialist provider of permanent, contract, temporary and outsourced recruitment solutions, IT and HR consulting, across more than 20 specialisms in Europe, the Middle East and Asia.