Job Vacancy: AccountantMain activities/key responsibilities:
The Come On Group is looking to recruit an Accountant to join our fresh & cool office in Malta. Are you up for a new challenge and willing to learn and grow within our well-established, yet growing company? Motivated, full of initiative and positive energy are words that describe you? Look no further…this is the job for you! The position of the Accountant primary role will be initially to liaise with third party accountancy firm to bring the finance function in-house.
- Understanding of all accounting tasks with a view of being able to assign tasks to team members and also replacing them during absence in order to ensure smooth operations of the accounting department
- Overseeing the daily work of accounting staff, detailed review of accounting records and other reports;
- Preparation of monthly management accounts;
- Liaising with auditors and preparation of yearly financial statements;
- Preparation of company budgets and forecasts;
- Analysing and improving controls and procedures;
- Training of staff on an ongoing basis;
- Take full ownership and responsibility of given tasks.
- Minimum 3 years work experience in a similar role;
- Previous experience in the iGaming industry is an asset and will be given preference;
- Applicants must have a University degree in Accounting or an equivalent professional qualification;
- Knowledge in local VAT variant;
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Dynamics will be considered as an asset.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications to include: PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and Excel;
- Knowledge in creating analytical reporting using Excel;
- Fluency in both verbal and written English;
- Good analytical and technical skills including demonstrated experience identifying and quantifying problems and providing effective solutions.
- Able to work independently with minimum support from senior management;
- Able to take full ownership of the responsibilities assigned including taking initiative to learn new processes as they arise and determining the correct accounting treatment;
- Able to deliver on time, meet the deadlines;
- Problem-solving capabilities;
- Able to work within a growing team and be a people’s person.
Kindly submit your application to us directly by using the 'Apply Now'
button. An immediate start is available for the right candidate.About us:
We are a flat organization which means less managers managing managers. At ComeOn! we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here.
Working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in a while and this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and cosy.